We want you to be totally satisfied with our products and services
There may be times when you will need to return a product purchased from us. Our returns policy is designed to assist you with your return. The benefits given by our returns policy are in addition to other rights and remedies you may have as a consumer under the Australian Consumer Law (ACL).
Help us help you
When to return a product
You are entitled to a replacement, credit or refund when:
• A product is faulty
• A product is wrongly described
• A product is different from a sample shown
We are not required to replace your product if you simply change your mind.
All orders returning fabricated sizes supplied by customers need to be assessed
Please talk to us if you are unsatisfied with a product or the service and we will assess whether a replacement or refund is appropriate.
All due care is taken with all order packaging and distribution from the ClickClad warehouse.
ClickClad will not take any responsibility for any damage while orders are in transit.
Where to return a product:
Contact ClickClad immediately and take your product straight back to ClickClad.
What information is needed to complete your return?
To complete your return, we prefer that you
• Show your receipt or other proof of purchase (e.g. bank statement / transaction history)
• Try to return the product in the same condition as it was purchased
• Provide us with any extra information we may need to process your return
With a receipt
• For an exchange, credit, refund we will ask for your name, telephone number, address details and signature in addition to your receipt. This will help us improve our service to you
• To reduce the risk of fraud and to keep our prices low for all our customers, we prefer all purchases made on credit card to be credited back to the original card used, so please have your card with you
Without a receipt – proof of purchase
• If you don’t have a receipt, we ask for photo identification showing your name, address and signature. This information will be kept secure
• You can help us determine proof of purchase by providing a bank statement. This can help us establish and confirm the price you are likely to have paid for the goods and allow us to process your return
• If you cannot provide satisfactory proof of purchase, ClickClad may, at its discretion, provide you with an exchange to the current value of the item or the value that applied at the time of sale (if that can be substantiated)
How long do you have to claim?
Consumer guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law are not limited by a defined time period and can vary from product to product depending on factors such as the nature of goods, price and statements made on packaging and product labels. Our store managers can assist you with further information about the warranty period for the product you return.
Any expenses relating to the return of the product to ClickClad will have to be paid by you.
In some cases a refund or a replacement may not be offered if you:
• Substantially modify the product
• Misuse the product contrary to user instructions
• Simply change your mind
If you feel that your rights under the Australian Consumer Law or our Returns Policy are not being met, please forward your concerns in writing to:
Unit 6/19 Chifley Street, Smithfield 2164
Your rights are under the Australian Consumer Law-our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.