Shipping and Delivery
The estimated delivery time for orders may vary if there is an increase in courier traffic. ClickClad advises that customers plan well ahead on large projects as some fabrication time frames may change from 7-10 days from the placement of order.
Should you have any questions in relation to the shipping time frames please do not hesitate to call our customer service team on 1300 186 667.
Your shipping cost will vary depending on what you purchase and where it needs to be delivered. ClickClad will price the delivery based on the size and weight of the item. Please be aware that shipping is calculated from the larger package size or weight.
Bulky items are items that are high in weight or large in cubic volume. Bulky products are determined by the shipping methods of our management team and courier companies.
Anything over 10 kg in weight or cubic volume will be marked as a bulky item. Bulky items are available for shipping within Australia only. Some islands of Australia and international countries are exempt from bulky items deliveries.
Reasons for Order Delays
• Incorrect address has been entered in the order
• There was no one to sign for the parcel and “Authority to Leave” was not selected in the order
• Incorrect credit card information was entered in the order
• Personal details may need to be confirmed for fraud prevention if we are unable to verify the shipping destination
• Occasionally if a particular product is in high demand we may need to re-order the product
If your order is delayed for any reason ClickClad staff will contact you directly via phone or email to advise of the delay.
ClickClad is able to ship items internationally.